Gallery

Thursday 5 February 2015

I'm so popular, everyone wants to play with me... right?

 
You know how it's customary for MMO players to come up with abbreviations for long titles? Expansions and raids often have long names yet are popular subjects of discussion, so nicknames come in handy. Well, guess with which one they came up for the new Ravagers raid...


You know, I wish people would stop asking if they're up for me.


Pardon me, Rav SM? Let's not even go there...

That awkward moment when one of the new endgame raids gets the same abbreviation as your ancient gamer nickname. Maybe I should start doing group therapy with Joseph "the Elder Scrolls stole my name" Skyrim or something.

Did you ever get a raid called after you? Or otherwise see your nickname pop up in a game? Please comfort me with a comment below.

8 comments :

  1. Something like that never happened to me before. I am almost tempted to say that it would also probably never do considering my chosen nickname but that would probably just jinx it!

    Anyway, that is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Rav. Getting too much group SM. ;P That therapy session would be really weird though, just the two of us? Lol! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, that's hilarious! I hadn't even thought of it like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually kind of amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you lot found it entertaining. It keeps feeling a bit weird to me, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually people say "Kill him" and not "Murder him", so I'm ok :)

    (MurderDoll at your service here ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MD! Haha, being addressed as "Murder" would feel a bit weird to me in the first place. But I'm glad you're able to cope. ;)

      Cool to see you around here on my blog. :)

      Delete

You can insert links, images and videos to your comment using these tricks.